1. The Thief of Time – featuring the 11th Inspector, Constable Reggie Wigglesworth, the 1st Inspector, the Sergeant and Robin Hood and his Merry Men. Set in 13th century England.
2. Prisoners of Ulimphos – featuring the 11th Inspector, Constable Reggie Wigglesworth and a host of aliens pretending to be ancient Greek gods and goddesses. Set in 19th-century Athens, in and around the 1896 Olympic Games, and on an alien planet.
3. The End of Days – a crossover featuring the 10th Inspector, Constable Reggie Wigglesworth, Captain James Haggard and the Peacemist team in Sydney, and the evil Circuit-Chaps! Set on, in and above modern-day Earth.
4. Trial of a Space Master – featuring the 9th Inspector, Lily Weaver, Mary Sue Watson, Theodora “Dynamo” McRae, Veneziana Lopez Kelly Gabriela Saturnalia Wessex Marie Conway Usted Warwickshire Adams Fería Johnson and William Castle, plus an unexpected guest, a Blorgon. Set at some point in the future at the Intergalactic Justice Centre on Guardian Prime.
5. Inspector Spacetime: The Movie (The Novel) – featuring the Seventh Inspector, the Eighth Inspector and Nurse Chastity Galloway and something the Inspector doesn’t expect. Set at the turn of 2000 in New York City. (American-style)